Block's Marble CyberAuctions
The next Marble CyberAuction (#1113) will be held in our CyberAuction Chat Room, beginning at 10PM NYC time on Sunday January 25 2015. The catalogue has been posted at www.marblecyberauction.com. You can view full instructions on how to leave absentee bids, and how to participate in the live chat room at the "Buy/Sell Info" link on that page (and then click on Chat Room Auctions.
This auction is 50 lots and will include an assortment of handmade, machine made and contemporary marbles.
There is no buyer's premium for Chat Room Auctions.
Below is the catalogue.
To receive email notices of this and future auctions, please sign up to the MarbleCollecting.com Mailing List.
You can view all lots in the auction, and place absentee bids, at www.marblecyberauction.com
How to participate
Block's Marble Auctions consist of consignments from a wide variety of sources: Collectors, dealers and estates. Lots are offered without reserve.
The catalogue is posted to this website 2 weeks before the auction close date. The catalogue lists each lot with its type, a full description, size, condition, pre-sale value estimate, and 2 to 7 full-color pictures. All lots are guaranteed to be as described. The pre-sale value estimates are our estimate of the lots' values, based on over 40 years experience buying and selling marbles. They are not a reserve or opening bid.
You can participate in the auction as follows:
- If you can't be in the Chat Room on Sunday night to bid on the auctions in real-time, then you can place absentee bids at www.marblecyberauction.com
- The auction will be held live beginning at 8PM NYC time in the CyberAuction Chat Room. Click on the link in the last sentence and it will bring you to the Chat Room.
- You will have to register a username with Chatzy and your email address (you can do this ahead of time if you want). Do not log in anonymously, as I will bounce you from the chat room. I need you to be registered so that when an item sells I can grab your email address to send the invoice to.
- The auction starts with Lot #1. I will announce the lot and then open it for bidding. Bidding starts at $1, or at one increment above the second-highest absentee bid (if there is more than one absentee bid for a Lot).
- As the bidding progresses, I will echo the current high bidder and high bid, so that bidders know that I have recognized the bid. In the case of an absentee bidder, I will bid for them, e.g. - "35 abs".
- Bid increments are as follows: $1-$50 in $2 increments, $51-$100 in $5 increments, $100-$500 in $10 increments, $500-$1000 in $25 increments, $1000-$2500 in $50 increments, over $2500 in $100 increments
- When it appears that bidding has ended, I will type the high bidder/bid and "Anyone Else". The lot will be sold aobut 5 seconds later.
- We then move on to the next lot.
- You will be sent a Paypal invoice the day following the auction. You can either pay the invoice using Paypal or contact me to pay by check or credit card.
If submitting bids by e-mail, you must include your name, address and telephone number. Bids received by e-mail without this information will not be considered. If you are a first-time bidder, we may require you to mail us a signed, written verification. All absentee bids must be received by 6PM on the night of the auction.
Payment is preferred to be by Paypal, but we do accept Mastercard/Visa/Discover, personal check, money order, cashier's check or wire transfer. Large invoices paid by personal check might held until the check clears, if you are a first time buyer.
There is a no Buyer's Premium.
We ship by U.S. Postal Service. All packages carry a delivery confirmation number. Insurance is at your option. We will also ship via UPS or FedEx, if you request it. The shipping charge added to your invoice. You are charged actual cost of shipping plus $1.50 for packing material.
Items are guaranteed to be as described. If you have a problem with an item kindly email us within five days of receipt and we will have you ship it back for a refund.
If you have any questions, kindly contact me.